About Isle Black Hawk
The Isle Casino opened Dec. 30, 1998 and was at the time the largest casino & hotel. There are 164 newly renovated non-smoking rooms and a climate controlled sky walk that takes you over to Lady Luck Casino Black Hawk, a sister property.
The Isle Casino is located 40 miles from Denver, 2 miles from Central City Opera House and 7 miles from Golden Gate Canyon. There is plenty of history and beautiful scenery that can be found in and around Black Hawk.
Black Hawk was founded some 160 years ago by Georgia prospector, John J. Gregory when he discovered lode gold in 1859.
The hotel consists of 404 hotel rooms. The newly updated rooms feature free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, as well as pillow-top mattresses and coffee makers.
Parking is complimentary. There's a martini bar and restaurant, a buffet eatery and a cafe. The casino has more than 900+ slot machines, plus 27 gaming tables and tournaments.
Our team members come from both the local community and Denver metro area. Isle Black Hawk proudly employs 300 team members, working in the casino. Isle Casino provides discount bus passes for all staff.
Products & Service Offerings
- 40 Minutes from Denver
- 900+ Slot Machines
- 27 Hot Tables
- 2nd Floor Live-Action Poker Room
- Enjoy tasty dining options of your choosing including Farmer's Pick Buffet, or our new DASH Cafe
- Our new martini restaurant and bar called Roxy is coming soon
- Fantastic 404-Room Newly Renovated and Non-Smoking Hotel Rooms
- Fan Club Member Program
- Monthly Promotions Offered
- Two Bars, One on Each Level
- 42,400 sq ft Gaming Complex
- 348,000 sq ft Space FREE Covered Parking Garage
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Open 24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week
- Free Local Shuttle Between Central City/Black Hawk Daily
- One of Colorado's Top Gaming Destinations
- Simply Yummy™ Baking Company in-House Bakery
What Our Guests Are Saying
"They have the best buffet."
- Manny via Facebook
"The casino is well kept, maintained. And the staff does a wonderful job answering questions and fixing issues, to make sure your time with them is the best experience possible. And they have plenty of table games, and slots are always the latest and popular selections. With the Isle the first stop, there is no need to drive any further and waste gas."
- Pete via Facebook
"Fabulous rooms. Fun gambling. Good food. Amazing buffet!!!"
- Rashell via Facebook
"Clean, very friendly staff, good location."
- Lee via Facebook
Awards & Accolades
- Central City/Black Hawk Historic District is a National Historic Landmark District